- : The city's annual Fourth of July fireworks display will take place Tuesday at the . The gates open at 7 p.m. while the fireworks begin at dusk.
- : If you're looking to do a bit of golfing this holiday, the city will be hosting the Firecracker Open at the Lincoln Hills and beginning at 9 a.m. Tuesday. The cost is $15 for member and $20 for guests.
- Principal Shopping District to meet Thursday: Birmingham's (PSD) board will meet at 8 a.m. Thursday at The Community House.
- Passports not accepted Monday-Tuesday: Passport applications will not be accepted or processed by the 's office Monday and Tuesday. In addition, all city offices will be closed Wednesday for the Fourth of July holiday. The City Clerk's office reopens Thursday.
- Last week for BBAC spring exhibits: Friday is the day for the spring exhibits at the Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center (BBAC). All exhibits are free. For more, check out .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something