Are you looking for a job? Every week, we scour the Internet to find who's hiring in Birmingham and from a social media manager to a caregiver, here's some of the jobs we found around town:
Who's Hiring: Ignite Social Media
- Job: Project manager
- Description: Project Managers have the responsibility for planning, tracking and executing all projects throughout the agency. Must have three or more years of digital, social or mobile marketing experience, and must enjoy social media and have strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Pay: Not given
- Date posted: Dec. 24
- To apply: Visit the job page.
Who's Hiring: Molly Maid of Birmingham
- Job: Home service professional
- Description: Molly Maid of Birmingham is seeking a hard-working, dependable and conscientious person for full-time work on uniformed cleaning teams, working Monday-Friday, from 7:45 a.m.-5 p.m. Must have worked in the industry for at least five years. Must have a valid driver's license.
- Pay: Commission-based
- Date posted: Dec. 20
- To apply: Apply in person at 2235 Cole St. Monday-Friday between 1-4 p.m. Email for a Saturday interview appointment. No phone calls.
Who's Hiring: Townhouse Bistro
- Job: Servers, bartenders, hostesses and server assistants
- Description: Townhouse is looking to fill several positions in the new year.
- Pay: To be determined
- Date posted: Dec. 23
- To apply: Apply at the restaurant and ask for Michael Prentice, general manager, between 2-5 p.m.
Who's Hiring: Home Instead Senior Care
- Job: Caregiver CNA
- Description: Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a caregiver for the Birmingham area. Job duties include non-medical, in-home care and assistance for seniors and disabled adults. Caregivers must assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation and incidental transportation. Must be 21 years or older and have a current driver's license.
- Pay: $8.50-$10 an hour
- Date posted: Dec. 19
- To apply:Visit the job page. Ask for Anne Monaghan.
Who's Hiring: Wells Fargo
- Job: Financial advisor in training
- Description: The Financial Advisor in Trainig program seeks to train individuals to advise clients and provide financial advice and counsel. Advisors in training must pass the Series 7 exam, the Series 66, complete online training, participate in classroom training and pass compliance exams on products and suitability. Must have at least one year experience in the industry.
- Pay: Not given
- Date posted: Dec. 18
- To apply: Visit the job page. Ask for Jodi Hankes.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.