Kindermusik ABC is the premiere music and movement program for children ages newborn through 4 and their families. Utilizing highly skilled teachers, parent education and phenomenal home materials to help you continue the learning at home, Kindermusik brings your family together by helping create unforgettable moments making music together with family and friends.
What a Child Will Experience in Class
- Songs and rhymes to develop phonetic awareness and early reading skills
- Tapping, clacking, and ringing rhythm instruments in time with music to improve hand-eye coordination
- Focused listening with music to improve skills in following directions
- Instrument play to strengthen fine motor skills
- Developmentally-appropriate songs to develop vocal chords and expressive speech
- Learning that emphasizes storytelling, imaginative play, and taking turn
Home Kit: Instrument, Home CD and magazine-style Family Guide with stories, games and musical activities.