- Where: Downtown Birmingham, with races beginning and ending at Maple and Henrietta. Vendor tents, awards ceremonies and a courtesy bike valet will be located in Shain Park.
- When: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Cost: Free to attend; racers may be required to pay registration fees ranging from $10-$45, based on the race.
- Parking: Available in one of the city's five parking garages. A courtesy bike valet will also be available for those who ride into town.
- Road closures: Maple Road will be closed between South Old Woodward and Bates; South Old Woodward will be closed between Maple and Merrill; Martin Street between Bates and Pierce; and Pierce between Merrill and Maple.
- Where: In front of the Surnow Company, located at the corner of Maple and Bates.
- When: Registration opens at 7 a.m. and closes 30 minutes prior the start of each race.
- Cost: Registration fees range from $10 (for junior races) to $45 for professional races.
- For more: Visit or email email@example.com.
This years line-up of local talent includes return performer the Detroit Daggers. Other bands scheduled will fill Shain Park with tunes between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. include Candace Sosa and Emma Guzman, the Rick Stel Project, and the Millionaires.
Vendor booths featuring various cycling-related and charitable organizations, as well as local retailers will be set up throughout the park.