Toast Birmingham is an eclectic restaurant with a creative atmosphere and unique design. Patrons entering the restaurant are met by a greeter taking reservations over an antique Detroit Jewel stove.
There is a relaxing, open-air lounge with a fireplace that you can enjoy while waiting for a table. Seating includes vintage and modern furniture surrounded by antique pieces of classic Americana.
The menu consists of American cuisine with a gourmet twist created by Executive Chef Myles McVay, and a variety of drinks are available from the fully stocked bar.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 2am; Sat, 8am - 2am; Sun, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Dining is at floor level.
- Founding Date: Oct 26 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.metroalive.com/michigan/birmingham/toastbirmingham/
- Specialties: American Cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The friendly people who are part of the Birmingham community
- Cuisine: American, Bistro
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Myles McVay
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fun, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual