The Italian Dish
Upon walking into The Italian Dish, visitors are greeted by sights and smells that immediately bring Italy to mind. Here you will find fine items imported from Italy. While the ceramics are the main draw, The Italian Dish also sells everything from artwork to fine linens to pasta and pesto. The Italian Dish is located in a charming shop on East Maple Road in downtown Birmingham.
- Fax: 248-593-8234
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 6pm; Thu - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Flatware, ceramics, kitchenware, bath and body, linens, candles, lamps, jewelry, food
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: With receipt within 30 days of purchase. No cash refunds; store credit or exchange only.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No