The Cat Practice
The Cat Practice is Birmingham's feline friendly, cat specific veterinary clinic and hospital. It has been providing area cats superior service since it opened its doors in 1981. Whether it is a scheduled check-up or an emergency, the experienced staff know how to help your kitty land on its feet.
- Fax: 248-540-3530
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8:00am - 9:00pm; Fri, 8:00am - 8:00pm; Sat - Sun, 8:00am - 6:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, entrance
- Founding Date: 1981
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Veterinary Services: Cardiology, Cremation/funerals, Dentistry, Dermatology, Diagnostic imaging, Emergency and critical care, Endoscopy, Internal medicine, Oncology, Surgery
- Pet services: Boarding
- Specialties: Cats
- If this community were an animal, what would it be?: A cat!