Mills Pharmacy has been operating locally for about 60 years. Its old-school exterior and modern indoor products create a balance that has helped the store maintain its regulars over the decades. Because of its place in the community, it has been able to stay open and offers as many services as the larger, franchise drug stores.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm, Sunday,10am - 3 pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground and there is a wide door to accomodate wheelchairs.
- Founding Date: 1950
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Deliveries
- Features: Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No