mBank is bank that operates entirely in Michigan and currently only in Michigan. This bank is owned by Mackinac Financial Corporation and became "mBank" in December '04, when Mackinac Financial Corporation issued $30M in common stock. Previously, mBank was called North Country Bank and Trust.
- Founding Date: http://www.bankmbank.com/mBankMain/Resources/about/Pages/home.aspx
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM