Market Square is an independent neighborhood supermarket founded in 1956 and expanded by new owner Johnny Karmo, who took over in 1988. Upscale remodeling features a gourmet focus, including a deli department offering special-order party trays and catering platters.
An extensive domestic and imported wine selection encompasses hundreds of vineyards. Fresh produce, meat, seafood and poultry, including Amish chicken and turkey is featured. A floral section, gift baskets and lottery can also be bought here.
- Fax: 248-644-1849
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1956
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: marketsquarestores.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Wine, prime meats, Amish poultry.
- Parking: Free lot
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported, Microbrew
- Items: Beer, Flowers, Lottery, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda
- Grocery services: Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Florist, Wine