The Knitting Room is a wool and haberdashery shop in Birmingham, located on Merrill, north of Maple. The shop sells needles, crochet hooks, stitch counters, ribbons and buttons and has a wide variety of yarns and brands including Sirdar, Noro, Louisa Harding and Debbie Bliss. Workshops are available for child and adult beginners.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1980
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: 30 days
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Knitting with the yarn in one's left hand is commonly referred to as Continental knitting.