CVS is a drugstore conveniently located on Old Woodward, the outskirts of downtown Birmingham. It offers a variety of products, from film developing and cosmetics to beverages and snacks. As a drugstore, it also has a pharmacy, but the hours differ from the store hours.
- Hours: Store Hours: Mon- Sun, 7am - 10pm. Attendant Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6:30am; Sat, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are not any stairs leading to the entrance, which is wide enough to accomodate wheelchairs.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6:30am; Sat, 8am - 5pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No