Birmingham-Bloomfield Credit Union
The Birmingham-Bloomfield Credit Union is a member-owned and -operated, not-for-profit financial cooperative located right across the street from the YMCA of Birmingham. This distinguished-looking financial institution has a very accessible membership process and is open to persons who live, work, worship, attend school or have businesses in Oakland County. The Birmingham-Bloomfield Credit Union is can accommodate all financial needs and has a very low membership fee and great rates on auto, home and car loans. Please visit the website or call for more information.
- Fax: 248-647-9239
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "Your future is our future"
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service