Bingham Farms Elementary School
As one of eight elementary schools in the Birmingham Public School District, Bingham Farms Elementary is located off 13 Mile Road and serves one-eighth of the 3,685 elementary-aged students in the district. From kindergarten through 5th grade, students take classes in art, music and physical education, as well as core academic subjects. Care options for busy parents include Kids Club, with care service offered before and after school.
- Hours: School Day: Mon - Fri, 8:55 am - 3:50 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 3,685
- Public/Private: Public
- Accreditation/licenses: All Birmingham schools are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 21 to 1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 600 (district-wide)
- Grade levels: Kindergarten - 5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Band; Orchestra