Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the United States, and this location is situated in the hub of downtown Birmingham. It is open six days a week and available services include loans, credit and debit cards, savings and checking accounts, mortgages, refinancing, auto loans, home equity, insurance, IRAs and more.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Sun, closed.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Teller service