students and alumni love the school, and the football parents love and support their Warriors. While the team played on the field, Patch went into the stands to tell the stories of the parents who help make everything possible.
Name: Michelle Forster Armstrong
Hometown: Royal Oak
Connection: Son Jon Forster, #80, is a backup quarterback who was called up from the junior varsity team midseason.
Favorite moment from the season: "Right now, it's this one. This is a big deal. It's very exciting."
What makes Brother Rice special? "Brother Rice has a certain standard and our sons are learning what that standard is. They're a part of something bigger than themselves. As parents, I know that I'm only one person, but it takes a community to raise a child. There isn't a better community for our boys than the one they're in — the brotherhood of Brother Rice."
Check out other Warriors in the Crowd:
- : 'Sense of Community' Makes Brother Rice Special
- : Team is a 'Band of Brothers'
- : 'It's the Whole Thing'
- : 'We've Always Been Connected' with Warriors
- Warriors 'Play Together, as a Team'
- : 'It's a Very Disciplined Group of Boys'
- : 'History Repeating' for Football Family
- : Warriors Team Loves Each Other
To read more about these dedicated parents, check out the Warriors in the Crowd Page on Patch.