Tonight's game will be one of many firsts. Not only is it the inaugural football game ever to be played against the new consolidated Bloomfield Hills High School, but it will be the first featured Meijer Game of the Week on WXYZ Channel 7 this season.
The Falcons will try to rebound from last season's tough 2-7 record against the top players from two of its former OAA Blue rivals, Lahser and Andover.
If You GoBeen to games at Dauch Field before? Well, there are some new rules now that it's home of the Black Hawks.
- The stadium, located behind the former Lahser High School, will have two entrances: one designated for family and general admission to serve the general public and students accompanied by an adult; one for a “student express line” that will serve Bloomfield Hills Schools students and students from the opposing school.
- Students must show valid school ID unless accompanied by an adult. Only students from Bloomfield Hills Schools and the opposing team will be allowed admission, and students from other schools may only be admitted with an adult.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed, and fans will be asked to discard any brought with them at the gate.
- Students with backpacks, bags and purses will be subject to search.
- Ticket prices are $5 per person (Senior citizens and children under 5 are free).