The countdown continues for students as they prepare to head back to the classroom. The first step: registration for the 2012-13 school year.
School officials ask that parents arrive at registration with all the appropriate forms filled out, including: emergency information forms, technology acceptable-use forms, health care plans and permission to administer medicine.
All forms, including forms for new students, can be found on the district's website. At registration, parents can also pick up their back-to-school packets, find out which class their child is in and meet the teachers and staff.
Some schools have already begun the registration proess. Haven't made it in yet? Here's the remainder of the registration dates for the 2012-13 school year:
- Aug. 23: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Aug. 24: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Aug. 22: 3-7 p.m.
- Aug. 27-30: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Aug. 22: 3-6 p.m.
- Aug. 22: 9 a.m.-noon
- Aug. 22: 10 a.m.-noon (for students with last names beginnig A-M)
- Aug. 22: 2-4 p.m. (for students with last names beginning N-Z)
- Aug. 24: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Aug. 22: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Aug. 23: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- West Maple is having open registration until the first day of school.
- Aug. 22: 10 a.m.-noon; 5-7 p.m.
- Aug. 22: 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. (7th and 8th grades)
- Aug. 23: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. (all grades)
- Aug. 28: 2-6 p.m. (all grades)
- Aug. 23: 8-11 a.m. (7th grade)
- Aug. 24: 8-11 a.m. (8th grade)
- 6th grade registration took place Aug. 21
- Aug. 23: 8-11 a.m. (freshmen)
- Aug. 23: Noon-3 p.m. (seniors)
- Aug. 24: 8-11 a.m. (sophomores)
- Aug. 24: Noon-3 p.m. (juniors)
- Aug. 30: 8-11 a.m. (all grades)
- Aug. 22: 8-11 a.m. (freshmen)
- Aug. 22: 12:30-3 p.m. (juniors)
- Aug. 23: 8-11 a.m. (sophomores)
- Aug. 23: 12:30-3 p.m. (seniors)