- A Birmingham stopped a vehicle that was weaving between lanes in the area of Woodward Avenue and 14 Mile Road at about 1:30 a.m. on Aub. 9, police reports said. The driver, a 59-year-old Farmington Hills man, was under the influence of alcohol and arrested without incident. Officers issued a citation for operating while intoxicated and released him upon sobering up. A court date is pending.
- Officers arrested a man for open intoxicants after he was seen urinating in a bush outside a building in the area of Woodward Avenue and Oak Street at about 7 p.m. August 12. Police responded to a call about the man and found a 51-year-old Mount Morris resident holding a cup of beer, reports said. They issued a citation for open intoxicants in a public place and gave him a court date.
- A Birmingham officer stopped a vehicle for speeding in the area of Southfield Road and 14 Mile at about 2 a.m. Aug. 10 and found the passenger had marijuana and miscellaneous drug paraphernalia in her purse, reports said. Police arrested the 22-year-old Detroit woman and issued citations for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Possession of Controlled Substance Paraphernalia. She was released on bond and given a court date.
- A Birmingham officer on patrol checked on a vehicle parked in a dark parking lot on Adams Street at about 3 a.m. on Aug. 11, reports said. One of the people inside, a 23-year-old Royal Oak man, had marijuana and was arrested. Officers issued a citation for possession of marijuana and released him pending a court date.
- A Birmingham officer stopped a vehicle that was traveling with a headlight out in the area of Woodward and Bennaville at about 1:30 a.m. Aug. 14, reports said. The driver, a 19-year-old Clarkston man, had marijuana in the vehicle and in his pocket. Officers arrested him without incident and issued a citation for Possession of Marijuana before releasing him on bond. A court date is pending.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something