- A Birmingham stopped a vehicle that was weaving between lanes in the area of Woodward Avenue and 14 Mile Road at about 1:30 a.m. on Aub. 9, police reports said. The driver, a 59-year-old Farmington Hills man, was under the influence of alcohol and arrested without incident. Officers issued a citation for operating while intoxicated and released him upon sobering up. A court date is pending.
- Officers arrested a man for open intoxicants after he was seen urinating in a bush outside a building in the area of Woodward Avenue and Oak Street at about 7 p.m. August 12. Police responded to a call about the man and found a 51-year-old Mount Morris resident holding a cup of beer, reports said. They issued a citation for open intoxicants in a public place and gave him a court date.
- A Birmingham officer stopped a vehicle for speeding in the area of Southfield Road and 14 Mile at about 2 a.m. Aug. 10 and found the passenger had marijuana and miscellaneous drug paraphernalia in her purse, reports said. Police arrested the 22-year-old Detroit woman and issued citations for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Possession of Controlled Substance Paraphernalia. She was released on bond and given a court date.
- A Birmingham officer on patrol checked on a vehicle parked in a dark parking lot on Adams Street at about 3 a.m. on Aug. 11, reports said. One of the people inside, a 23-year-old Royal Oak man, had marijuana and was arrested. Officers issued a citation for possession of marijuana and released him pending a court date.
- A Birmingham officer stopped a vehicle that was traveling with a headlight out in the area of Woodward and Bennaville at about 1:30 a.m. Aug. 14, reports said. The driver, a 19-year-old Clarkston man, had marijuana in the vehicle and in his pocket. Officers arrested him without incident and issued a citation for Possession of Marijuana before releasing him on bond. A court date is pending.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something