- A Birmingham officer pulled over a vehicle for speeding on Woodward near Wimbleton. The driver, a 38 year old woman from Utica, was under the influence of alcohol. She was arrested and issued a citation for operating while intoxicated.
- A Birmingham officer noticed a lone vehicle parked in the Grapevine Market parking lot at 12:30 am. The officer approached the vehicle and found that the driver, a 25 year old woman from Farmington Hills, had marijuana in the vehicle. She was arrested, issued a citation for Possession of Marijuana and released on bond.
- A Birmingham officer pulled over a vehicle for erratic driving. The driver, a 38 year old male from Birmingham, was under the influence of alcohol and marijuana was found inside the vehicle. He was arrested and issued citations for Operating While Intoxicated Third Offence and Possession of Marijuana.
- Birmingham officers responded to reports of a vehicle weaving and speeding on Old Woodward. Officers located the vehicle and conducted the traffic stop on Old Woodward just south of Merrill. The driver, a 19 year old male from Bloomfield Hills, was under the influence of alcohol. He was arrested and issued citations for Operating While Intoxicated and Minor in Possession of Alcohol.
- Birmingham officers observed a white Pontiac Grand Prix parked on the east side of Commerce, close to the Lincoln intersection. They ran the plate and discovered the vehicle had been stolen out of Sterling Heights on August 14. The Macomb County Automobile Theft Unit was advised and processed the vehicle.
- Birmingham officers were performing a routine traffic stop when they heard screeching tires behind them. They observed a van nearly collide with their parked patrol cars. As an officer walked over to the van, the driver, a 30 year old male from Wayne, backed up and attempted to drive away. He drove down a cul-de-sac and parked in the driveway of a residence he does not reside in. Officers followed him and found that he was under the influence of alcohol. He was arrested for Operating While Intoxicated Third Offence and Driving While License Suspended 2nd. He was arraigned and given a court date.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something