Who doesn't love spring?
Even though the temperatures have been up and down this past week, spring has sprung in Birmingham — whether it's the sight of colorful flowers outside , the cafe tables in or the sight of families sunning themselves at city parks.
So we want to know: What do you love about Birmingham in the spring? Is it the Celebrate Birmingham parade in May? The opening of the ? Or is it just long walks with your dog around your neighborhood and evenings at the ?
Leave your answer as a comment on this story. The winner — which will be chosen randomly on Thursday, April 5 — will receive a taste of spring only to be found in Birmingham: a $25 chocolate bunny from , just in time for Easter.
Here are the official rules:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post a comment telling us what you love about Birmingham in the spring.
- All entries must be received by noon Thursday, April 5, Eastern Time.
- You may enter once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing and notified via email Thursday afternoon. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- for complete Official Rules.