- School board to meet Tuesday: The Birmingham Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the on West Merrill Street. On the agenda is a resolution approving the renovations of select elementary buildings to prepare for all-day kindergarten programs next school year.
- : will be hosting a special presentation at 7 p.m. Tuesday about Rachel Scott, the first person killed at Columbine High School on April 20, 1999. There will be discussion after a one-hour movie and presentation. For more information, visit www.rachelschallenge.org.
- : Do you own a small business or work for a nonprofit? Have you ever wanted to learn more about social networking websites, like Facebook or Twitter? Community Education Through Collaboration and Communication (CECAC) will be hosting a social networking forum Thursday at , featuring a panel of social networking experts. The program begins at 9 a.m. with a continental breakfast at 8:30 a.m.
- : The Community House's garden club meets Monday at 7 p.m. at . The guest speaker will be Merritt Wolson, of Merittscape Landscape and Perennial Farms, who will talk about "Wonderful Hostas." Light refreshments will be served. Membership to The Community House garden club is $20 a year, and $5 per session.
- : The , Birmingham's school for special learners, will host their Spring Bazaar from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday and Friday. There will be a wide selection of merchandise on sale both days, with all proceeds benefitting the Eton Academy.