- Long-range planning meeting Saturday: Birmingham looks ahead to 2013 and the years ahead on Saturday during its annual long-range planning session. The meeting begins at 9 a.m. at City Hall and will feature reports from the various city departments.
- Planning Board meeting Wednesday: The re-zoning of 404 Park Street from residential to a multi-family lot returns to the Planning Board Wednesday night. The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall.
- Transition to Kindergarten meeting Thursday: If you have a little one entering kindergarten at Birmingham Public Schools in the fall, you won't want to miss Transition to Kindergarten, taking place from 7-8:30 p.m. Thursday at Pierce Elementary. For more, visit Get Your Questions Answered Next Week During Transition to Kindergarten Meeting.
- Methodists and homosexuality seminar Wednesday: The First United Methodist Church tackles the issue of homosexuality and the church Wednesday in a special two-part seminar, "Methodists Believe What? A Conversation About the United Methodist Church and Homosexuality," taking place at the church at 7:30 p.m.
- Family & Friends CPR Wednesday: Learn the basics of CPR during this two-hour class at the Adams Street Fire Station. The class is free and begins at 7 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something