- : The is partnering with this Thursday for an elegant Cinco de Mayo celebration benefitting . There will be a strolling dinner featuring items from Toast's spring menu and a silent auction. Tickets are $90 and can be purchased at www.supportbef.org.
- : Boy Scout Troop 1001 will hold an open house at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the . For more information, contact, Steve Volk at 248-203-9801 or SteveVolk@comcast.net.
- : The will be hosting Project Healthy Living along with WXYZ from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday. The day includes free and low cost health screenings for adults 18 and over, including blood pressure and height/weight screenings, dental screenings, blood tests and vision screenings.
- : The will be hosting its annual fundraiser, Martinis and Millionaires, to celebrate the conclusion of the Junior League's Live Like a Millionaire Raffle. Tickets to the 7 p.m. event at are $25 and includes two martinis, drink specials and appetizers. A raffle winner will be drawn at 8:30 p.m.
- : Looking for ways to be pampered this Mother's Day? will be hosting 'How Lovely to Be a Woman' at 5 p.m. Thursday, hosted by Dr. Williams Vasileff of the and the . The evening will include beauty trips and tricks, gift certificates, a spring trunk show from and more.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something