- : The is partnering with this Thursday for an elegant Cinco de Mayo celebration benefitting . There will be a strolling dinner featuring items from Toast's spring menu and a silent auction. Tickets are $90 and can be purchased at www.supportbef.org.
- : Boy Scout Troop 1001 will hold an open house at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the . For more information, contact, Steve Volk at 248-203-9801 or SteveVolk@comcast.net.
- : The will be hosting Project Healthy Living along with WXYZ from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday. The day includes free and low cost health screenings for adults 18 and over, including blood pressure and height/weight screenings, dental screenings, blood tests and vision screenings.
- : The will be hosting its annual fundraiser, Martinis and Millionaires, to celebrate the conclusion of the Junior League's Live Like a Millionaire Raffle. Tickets to the 7 p.m. event at are $25 and includes two martinis, drink specials and appetizers. A raffle winner will be drawn at 8:30 p.m.
- : Looking for ways to be pampered this Mother's Day? will be hosting 'How Lovely to Be a Woman' at 5 p.m. Thursday, hosted by Dr. Williams Vasileff of the and the . The evening will include beauty trips and tricks, gift certificates, a spring trunk show from and more.