- City Commission, Planning Board meets Monday: The Birmingham City Commission and Planning Board will meet for a joint workshop session at 7:30 p.m. Monday. The two boards will meet at the Department of Public Services and will discuss assignment of bistro licenses and zoning codes.
- League of Women Voters annual fall luncheon Monday: The League of Women Voters Oakland Area will be hosting their annual fall luncheon at noon Monday at the First Baptist Church of Birmingham. This year's speaker is Gilda Jacobs, director of the Michigan League for Public Policy.
- Superintendent Coffee Tuesday: The community is invited to join Birmingham Public Schools superintendent Daniel Nerad to discuss the district at an informal coffee. The coffee begins at 7 p.m. at the district's administrative offices on West Merrill.
- Seaholm charity powder puff football game Wednesday: The Seaholm senior girls will challenge the junior girls in this annual charity powder puff football game, with all proceeds going to the Children's Hospital in support of a Seaholm student fighting cancer. The game begins at 7 p.m. at Seaholm High School.
- 'Birmingham in Stitches' panel Thursday: The Birmingham Public Arts Board, the Cultural Council of Birmingham/Bloomfield and the Baldwin Public Library will co-sponsor a free public panel discussion at the Birmingham in Stitches art project. The discussion begins at 7 p.m. at the library.