The Southfield Rotary has moved its Meeting Day back to THURSDAY mornings!
- Visit Us or Come by for a Meeting make-up.
- 7:45 am (mtg. at 8:00 am) The Club is Beautiful – But we aren’t stuffy!
- Skyline Club - 2000 Town Center – 28th Floor (spectacular view)
- Civic Center Drive between Evergreen/Lodge/696
- In Southfield “The Center of It All”
- Hot Delicious Coffee or Tea, Assorted Juices. Complete Breakfast
Buffet with customized omelet, waffles, oatmeal, freshly baked turnovers, muffins & scones, potatoes, meats, fruit and yoghurt. Friendly & Courteous Service provided by dedicated Staff that live by the 4-Way Test!
- Opportunity to Schmooze.
- Talk about Your Vocation (no fines)
- Visit us we will Link Your Business to our website:
SouthfieldRotary.org for 3 months.
- $12 Breakfast Mtg. Payable to The Southfield Rotary
(business attire at the club)
- Click for DIRECTIONS/MAP TO SKYLINE CLUB
- Click for Town Center Map -Parking
- (Parking is Free outside or in the structure – Central Park Blvd. -Drive straight in to Parking Structure close 2 hour parking)
- WE WILL STILL HOLD OUR MONTHLY BUSINESS LUNCH MIXERS AROUND TOWN, SO LOOK FOR POSTINGS
The Southfield Rotary serves the City of Southfield and Southfield Township, Franklin, Bingham Farms, Beverly Hills and Lathrup Village, MI. We support two local high school Rotary Interact clubs including two advisors. We are committed to building strong leaders and to sending as many students as possible for leadership training. We are also actively engaged in creating a S.T.R.I.V.E. program to provide college scholarships based on excellence through improvement. One of our goals in 2011-2012 is to create a Rotary Rotaract Club (ages 18-27). Please come and visit us to share your ideas and expertise. We meet on Thursday mornings in Southfield at The Skyline Club. Visit us on our website sat http://www.SouthfieldRotary.org and Like Us on our facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Southfield-Rotary