To celebrate its first anniversary, Chef Travis Waynick and staff offer a special four-course anniversary menu for two for $79.95 available through September 30th. Here are the highlights:
Choice of a signature bottle of Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon wine from the AndiamoCellars; and fresh baked Italian Bbreads with Sicilian-style caponata.
- Calamari: Tender baby squid flash fried, served with house made ammoglio sauce and lemon;
- Andiamo Grande Meatball: A house specialty, handmade, with tomato sauce and filled with ricotta cheese;
- Portabella Mushrooms: Char-grilled with our signature Zip sauce;
- Imported Meats and Cheeses: Chef’s selection, presented with olives and roasted peppers.
- Wedge: Iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, Applewood bacon, hard cooked egg,red onion with Thousand Island or Roquefort dressing;
- House: Joe’s Favorite. Mixed greens, tomatoes, ceci beans, herbed olive oil vinaigrette
- Char-Broiled 8 oz Filet Mignon with Steakhouse Trio of Sauces
- Pan Roasted Branzino: Mediterranean black bass fillets with seasoned herbed butter
- Pan Roasted Chicken Breast: Caramelized fennel and onion ragu, herb roasted tomatoes, pine nuts and shaved Reggiano
- Entrees accompanied with Capellini pasta with creamy Palmina sauce and asparagus grilled in olive oil with cipollini onions.
- Any one item from the tableside Grand Pastry Cart