Come celebrate German food and music during Our Shepherd Lutheran Church's annual Oktoberfest celebration.
All three days include German foods with special kids meals, as well as a selection of German beers and wine. Food includes brats, knacks, hotdogs, kraut and German potato salad.
There will also be carnival rides and games all weekend long, including moonwalks and a climbing wall.
Friday, Sept. 21: 6-11 p.m.
- Live DJ, karoke and dancing
- Free outdoor movie for the kids
Saturday, Sept. 22: Noon-11 p.m.
- 8-11 a.m.: Family-fun walk and breakfast
- 2-5 p.m.: Herb Langegger on the accordian
- 3:30-5:30 p.m.: Free petting zoo with adult horse rides
- 5:30-7:30 p.m.: Free face painting
- 6-8 p.m.: Miss Better Made visits
- 6-10 p.m.: Bavarian Park Dancers
Sunday, Sept. 23: Noon-5 p.m.
- Two-for-one tickets available for Sunday only
- 1:30-3:30 p.m.: Free petting zoo