Many interesting people blog on Patch and we want to introduce you to some of them. EachWednesday we will highlight a new Patch blogger.
Today, David, who owns Motor City CrossFit, answers our questions.
Where did you grow up? All over! Detroit, GP, Warren, Lapeer.
What are your hobbies? My job is my biggest hobby. I own a few gyms and that takes up most of my free time. I also read a lot, dabble in blogging and enjoy hanging out with my friends and family (wife Tracy and daughter Micah - 4).
Favorite book? Paleo Solution, Robb Wolf and Lone Survivor, Marcus Luttrell
Favorite movie? Dumb and Dumber
How did you get involved in Fitness? I found something I liked doing, got results and started teaching it to others.
What's your single most important piece of advice for people? Eat high quality, unprocessed food.
What the biggest fitness mistake people make? The people don't make the mistakes. They do what they are told, it just happens to be wrong.
You can follow David's blog Fitness Fundamentals on Patch.
Get Started blogging on Patch:
- Click the "Start Blogging" button on your Patch homepage.
- Upload a photo to illustrate your blog that you own or have permission to use. You can also just use a Patch logo offered on the page.
- Hit “Create your blog”
- Write your first post
- Share something and it will appear on the home page.
- Dress up your blog.
- Add cover photos.
- Tell your followers on Twitter
- Find your blog in the "Your Blogs" menu next to your Profile
Questions? Contact Patch Community Editor Jason Alexander at email@example.com or 810-488-1353.