Each Saturday we will feature some of Patch's most interesting Local Voices writers, show you who is posting on Patch and how you can get started.
Grounds for Divorce
Oakland County Family Lawyer Jonathan Andrew Paul is a former New York City Assistant District Attorney and former Oakland County (Michigan) Assistant Prosecutor.
He started a blog on Patch called the Rochester Family Law Blog.
He has posted on such topics as What are the grounds for divorce in Oakland County? where he said the criteria is that "there has been a breakdown of the marriage relationship to the extent that the objects of matrimony have been destroyed and there remains no reasonable likelihood that the marriage can be preserved."
He has also started other blogs including, Royal Oak Criminal Defense and Birmingham Drunk Driving Attorney.
He has shared Royal Oak Resisting Arrest 101, Bloomfield Divorce 101 and Arrested in Royal Oak | Now What?
You can follow his blogs on Rochester Patch, Birmingham, Bloomfield and Royal Oak Patch.
Who else is posting on Patch?
- One Royal Oak posted Gary Peters Endorses One Royal Oak Campaign.
- The Better Business Bureau Warned Fans about Fake Playoff Tickets
- Julie Garcia shared local soccer news in Blackhawks Soccer Defeats Farmington, 2-0.
- The Morris Hospital for Veterinary Services posted The Art of Pain Control In Your Pet.
Here’s how you can get started right away:
- Click the "Start Blogging" button on your Patch homepage.
- Start writing the description of your blog It doesn’t have to be perfect. (Just don’t use all caps!)
- Upload a photo to illustrate your blog that you own or have permission to use. You can also just use a Patch logo offered on the page.
- Hit “Create your blog”
- Write your first post
- Share something and it will appear on the home page.
- Dress up your blog.
- Add cover photos.
- Tell your followers on Twitter
- Find your blog in the "Your Blogs" menu next to your Profile
Questions? Contact Patch Community Editor Jason Alexander at email@example.com or 810-488-1353.