Search the new database for your school and other school districts around the state for more specifics.
Here are five other facts and figures from the report:
- A total of 3,397 schools and 873 districts received scorecards. About three percent of schools received a green scorecard, 15 percent received red scorecards and 82 percent received yellow, orange or lime green scorecards, the data shows.
- This year, 349 Focus Schools were identified from 185 different school districts across Michigan. That includes 164 schools that are on the 'focus list' for the first time, while 185 of these schools were also designated 'focus' in 2012.
- Priority Schools are those in the bottom five percent of the annual Top-to-Bottom ranking, and any high school with a graduation rate of less than 60 percent for three consecutive years.
- Fifty-two of these schools are on the Priority List for the first time, while 85 of these schools received Priority or PLA designation in past years.
- The state designated 342 schools located in 205 districts as Reward Schools in 2013. Of them, 141 are identified as High Performing and 141 are identified as High Progress schools.