Will you be enjoying Small Business Saturday in downtown Birmingham? Patch is making your holiday shopping a little easier this year by making parking throughout downtown ... free. (Yes, free).
This Saturday, Nov. 24 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on Maple Road between Bates and Peabody, and on Old Woodward between Brown Street and Willits,shoppers can enjoy “Park on Patch.”
Parking along Maple and Old Woodward will be FREE — just check for meters with bags stating “Free Parking: Brought to You by Patch” (parking restrictions and time limits do apply).
Plus, certain businesses along the Park on Patch route will be offering special deals all day long. All you need to do is come by the Park on Patch tent, sign up for the Patch newsletter and receive your coupon for these super deals, including:
- Biggby Coffee: $1 off a grande or larger drink
- Leo's Coney Island: 10 percent off your meal
- Double Up: Up to 70 percent off select merchandise throughout the store
- Kilwin's: Buy one fudge, get one free
- Cupcake Station: 1$ cookies (regularly $1.75)
- Sweet Thing: 15 percent off bulk candy
Business Owners: Would you like to join us? Contact Catherine Grace for partnership opportunities at Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-464-4773.