Top 5: Area Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
Patch is helping you plan for the Thanksgiving holiday week.
Normally we do a countdown of activities to help you plan for your next weekend adventures, but with Thanksgiving coming this week we thought we'd try to help you plan for the holiday in and around Birmingham.
On Monday we told you about:
Today we are going to share with you some area restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving. So if cooking isn't your thing, make sure to hit up:
- The Rugby Grille: This Birmingham favorite, located inside the Townsend Hotel, is offering a special four-course menu with entree selections including salmon, traditional roast turkey and smoked prime rib of beef. The cost is $65 per person
- Cameron's Steakhouse: This steakhouse, open from 2-8 p.m. on Thanksgiving, will serve a special Thanksgiving menu in addition to its full regular menu.
- The Moose Preserve: This Bloomfield Hills restaurant, located off Woodward Avenue, will offer a special turkey day menu in addition to it's usual menu items
- Lily's Seafood: This Royal Oak eatery will be offering southern style deep fried turkey, plus all the trimmings, in a family-style Thanksgiving dinner. The meal costs $22.99 for adults and $10.99 for children age 5-12.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: Head to Troy for Ruth's Chris Steak House, which is offering a three-course turkey dinner for $34.95 for adults, and $12 for children.