Michigan Postcard: Chia Pet
It's the day before Halloween; what better time than to trot out the cutest pet costumes to inspire you for the big day?
Reader Jackie Lyon added this photo last week to a pets in costume photo gallery on Fenton Patch, and we thought it was a great photo to inspire pet owners to find that perfect costume for their pets. We looked around and found a lot of others, so we thought we'd share those with you as well:
- Macomb Patch Krista Cojocar shares photos from the Pug-o-ween event
- In Brighton, the The Southeastern Livingston County Recreation Authority (SELCRA) held its Fourth Annual "Howl-o-Ween" Pet Costume Contest on Saturday; we have the photos to prove it.
- In Plymouth, a video shows just how much that community is going to the dogs.
What about you? If you have a pet all dressed up and ready to photographed on Halloween night, we'd love for you to share it with us, and we'll share it with the rest of our readers.
To email this photo, just look for the "email" button above.
To print this photo, see PRINT above the story.
- Where the photo was taken
- Who is pictured
- Any relevant facts about the scene or situation
- What makes this a Michigan Postcard?