Map Out Your Trip to Fashion's Night Out
The Birmingham Principal Shopping District released a map of all 17 shops participating in Fashion's Night Out Thursday.
Are you ready for Fashion's Night Out?
The fourth annual celebration of the fashion and beauty industry kicks off tonight at 6 p.m. in downtown Birmingham, and the Birmingham Principal Shopping District has released a new map to help shoppers find their way.
Seventeen downtown shops are now participating in the 2012 Birmingham event, up from 15 earlier this week. New to the list of participating retailers is Anthropologie, which will be serving hors d'oeuvres and refreshments, and Lucy, which will also be serving refreshments while also having fitness expert on hand for a special giftcard drawing.
Also on the map are spots where models will be showing off the latest in Birmingham fashion as well as spots to enter the Birmingham Best Bag contest.
Also participating in this year's Fashion Night Out are:
- Tender: Pose for photographers including fashion shutterbug Boswell Hardwick, enjoy free wardrobe styling with Jeff Newsom and sip on fashion-themed cocktails.
- Caruso Caruso: Appetizers and drinks while you shop.
- J. McLaughlin: McPulte trunk show.
- Figo Salon: Complimentary hair conditioning treatment for walk-ins, a $75 value.
- La Belle Provence: Freshly-made crepes.
- OPTIK Birmingham: Trunk show of the store's new private label eyewear.
- Paulina bh: Trunk show of the shop's fall collection.
- The Italian Dish: Trunk show of a new jewelry collection from Sicily.
- Claymore Shop: Appetizers, drinks and a trunk show for the shop's new fall collection.
- Zazios: Complimentary appetizer for guests presenting a receipt from a participating FNO retailer.
- Art Loft: Display of new arrivals and gifts.
- Nude the Salon: Free beauty treatments and product samples.
- Oliver's Trendz: Display of new arrivals.
- Schubot Jewelers: Wine and cheese reception.
- Suhm Thing: Display of new arrivals.
For more, check out Fashion's Night Out Hits Downtown Birmingham Thursday.