Linda Miller-Boswell, #7: Losses 'Won't Happen Again'
Miller-Boswell's son, Nicholas, is a senior tight end/defensive end on the Country Day varsity football team.
Detroit Country Day School students and alumni love the school, and the football parents love and support their Yellowjackets. While the team played on the field, Patch went into the stands to tell the stories of the parents who help make everything possible.
Name: Linda Miller-Boswell
Hometown: West Bloomfield
Five-year itch: "I think this team remembers the teams from 2007-08 (each team lost in the Div. 4 state finals). They've worked hard to make sure that won't happen again."
Pre-game plan: "They're hungry and ready to fight. If the defense is on mark, it doesn't matter how the other team's offense plays. We're going to win."
Check out other Yellowjackets in the Crowd:
- Lobna Fakih, #70: Country Day is a 'Dedicated Team'
- Elaine Coffman, #32: Country Day Team Has Had to Grow Up
- Bob and Christine Charles, #62: Country Day Team Has Evolved
- Annette Compo, #66: 'It Takes a Team to Make a Champ'
- Veda and Pete Thomas, #77: 'Going Out with a Bang'
To read more about these dedicated parents, check out the Yellowjackets in the Crowd Page on Patch.