Jim Skylis, #49: Warriors 'Play Together, as a Team'
Skylis, an Oxford Township resident, is the father of senior linebacker Robert Skylis.
Brother Rice High School students and alumni love the school, and the football parents love and support their Warriors. While the team played on the field, Patch went into the stands to tell the stories of the parents who help make everything possible.
Names: Jim Skylis
Hometown: Oxford Township
Connection: Son Robert Skylis, #49, is a senior linebacker, and son Philip Skylis is on the junior varsity team.
Favorite moment from the season: "This game. This is fun."
What makes Brother Rice special? "They play together as a team. They're Warriors. And the alumni are very supportive."
Check out other Warriors in the Crowd:
- Vera Muzzillo, #8: 'Sense of Community' Makes Brother Rice Special
- Brian Roney, #8: Team is a 'Band of Brothers'
- Alberto Sandoval, #94: 'It's the Whole Thing'
- Beverly Boerkel: 'We've Always Been Connected' with Warriors
- Michelle Forster Armstrong, #80: 'It Takes a Community to Raise a Child'
- Paul Forster, #80: 'It's a Very Disciplined Group of Boys'
- Ken Carlson, #93: 'History Repeating' for Football Family
- Jimmy and Kerrie Rabben, #20: Warriors Team Loves Each Other
To read more about these dedicated parents, check out the Warriors in the Crowd Page on Patch.