Thinking of buying a new home? How about going for a more historic feel?
This week, we found the oldest home on the Birmingham housing market, located at 505 Townsend St. in the heart of downtown Birmingham. You can snag this historic home for only $995,000. It's listed by Century 21.
The 4,383-square-foot home was first built in 1872, just a few years after the end of the Civil War. Don't worry, though: it's been updated. According to MoveInMichigan.com, the home has:
- Four bedrooms
- Four full bathrooms and three half-baths
- An open floor plan
- Hardwood floors
- Gourmet kitchen, wet bar and wine refridgerator
- A spacious master suite with a fireplace, balcony, jetted tub and steam shower.
- An attached two-car garage with direct access to the basement
- A fenced in backyard with a paved patio
Are you a real estate agent representing one or more of these properties? Show them off by uploading your own photos to this story!