Contest: What Do You Love About Birmingham in the Spring?
Win a chocolate bunny from Schakolad, just in time for Easter: Just tell us what you love about warmer weather in Birmingham, and you'll be in the random drawing.
Who doesn't love spring?
Even though the temperatures have been up and down this past week, spring has sprung in Birmingham — whether it's the sight of colorful flowers outside Baldwin Public Library, the cafe tables in Shain Park or the sight of families sunning themselves at city parks.
So we want to know: What do you love about Birmingham in the spring? Is it the Celebrate Birmingham parade in May? The opening of the Farmers Market? Or is it just long walks with your dog around your neighborhood and evenings at the Dairy Mat?
Leave your answer as a comment on this story. The winner — which will be chosen randomly on Thursday, April 5 — will receive a taste of spring only to be found in Birmingham: a $25 chocolate bunny from Schakolad Chocolate Factory, just in time for Easter.
Here are the official rules:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post a comment telling us what you love about Birmingham in the spring.
- All entries must be received by noon Thursday, April 5, Eastern Time.
- You may enter once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing and notified via email Thursday afternoon. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.