5 Things To Know This Week: Vine and Dine, Fashion's Night Out
Here's what you need to know about Birmingham this week.
- Vine and Dine Wednesday: The Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber hosts the 9th annual Vine and Dine beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center. Come for the local food and wine, while a portion of the proceeds will benefit Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan.
- Fashion's Night Out is Thursday: For the fourth year, Birmingham will be joining fashionable cities across the country for Fashion's Night Out, an evening of new trends and what's hot in beauty and fashion. Ten downtown stores will be participating this year, while roving models will be modeling the latest from Birmingham retailers.
- A Man For All Seasons opens Friday: A Man For All Seasons, the latest production from the Birmingham Village Players opens Friday night at the Village Players Playhouse. Tickets are $17 plus a $1 processing fee per order. For more, check out Village Players Open 90th Season With 'A Man For All Seasons'.
- Annual exhibition of Birmingham Society of Women Painters Friday: The Birmingham Society of Women Painters will host their annual exhibition beginning at 6 p.m. this Friday at the Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center. Entrance to the art center is free.
- Pizza & Pages Thursday: Pizza & Pages, the teen book club at Baldwin Public Library, will be meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday to discuss Matched by Ally Condie. Teens get free pizza while the first 15 teens to register receive a free copy of Matched.