5 Things To Know This Week: 'Fiddler on the Roof' Opens Friday, Snow Expected Tuesday
Here's what you need to know about Birmingham this week.
- Birmingham City Commission to meet Monday: The Birmingham City Commission will meet at 7:30 a.m. Monday at City Hall. On the agenda are plans to rezone a lot on 404 Park St. to make way for townhomes, as well as the final plans for Crush, a resturant looking to move in at 555 S. Old Woodward. For more, visit Should Birmingham Rezone 404 Park Street? Commissioners to Decide Tonight.
- Planning Board to meet Wednesday: The Birmingham Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at City Hall. On the agenda are preliminary plans for The Stand, a new restaurant looking to open at the former Zazios location. Townhouse is also requesting expand its outdoor dining platform.
- Seaholm's Fiddler on the Roof opens Friday: Get ready because Seaholm High School's production of Fiddler on the Roof opens Friday. Tickets are $10 for students and seniors, and $12 for adults. The first show starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Mike McCready to hold office hours Monday: State Rep. Mike McCready will be hosting office hours from 9:30-11:30 a.m. Monday at Baldwin Public Library.
- Snow expected starting Tuesday: And the white stuff just keeps on coming. According to the National Weather Service, snow is expected beginning at 4 p.m. Tuesday, with a total accumulation overnight of three to seven inches. Snow will continue to fall on Wednesday, with a possible accumulation of one to two more inches. As of Sunday evening, southeast Michigan is under a Winter Storm Watch beginning Tuesday afternoon.
What else is happening this week? Let us know in the comments below!