5 Things To Know This Week: Community Shred Day, Stuffed Animal Sleepover
Here's what you need to know about Birmingham this week.
- Free community shred day Tuesday: Protect yourself and your business with a free community shred day, hosted by mBank and the Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber at 11 a.m. Tuesday. The event will take place at the chamber's parking lot on 725 Adams St. Residents can bring up to four boxes of papers to be shredded.
- Byron in Motion to perform Wednesday: Byron in Motion, a motown gorup, will perform Wednesday in Shain Park as part of Birmingham's In the Park Concert series. The music begins at 7 p.m.
- Randy Scott Quartet to perform Thursday: The Randy Scott Quartet will perform Thursday as part of The Community House's Jazzy Nights on the Terrace series. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Stuffed animal sleepover Monday: Baldwin Public Library will be hosting a stuffed animal sleepver on Monday night. Come in your pajamas at 6:30 p.m. and bring your stuffed animal for an evening of bedtime stories. Tuck in your animals and come back the next day to see what fund they had.
- No passport applications accepted beginning Thursday: The Birmingham City Clerk's office will not be accepting passporting applications beginning Thursday due to the Aug. 7 primary election. Passport applications will be accepted again beginning on Aug. 9.