Normally, we do a countdown of activities to help you plan for your adventures during the upcoming weekend, but with the holiday coming up, we thought we'd focus on everything New Year's this week.
So far this week we've discussed:
- 5 Alcohol Free Ways to Spend Your Holiday
- 5 Things to Do With Your Kids This Holiday Break
- 5 New Year's Eve Parties Around Town
- 5 Family Friendly Ways to Spend New Year's Weekend
If you don't feel like cooking after all the New Year's Eve hoopla, these restaurants will be open for you to dine at on New Year's Day.
- Toast Birmingham: This eclectic restaurant, which serves American cuisine with a gourmet twist, will be open for breakfast and lunch 8 a.m.-4 p.m. For more information or reservations, call 248-258-6278.
- Cameron's Steakhouse: Known for its impeccable service and great steaks, this urban American steakhouse will be open from 5-9 p.m. For more information or reservations, call 248-723-1700.
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar: Featuring a variety of steaks and an extensive wine list, this steakhouse will be open from 4-9 p.m. For more information or reservations, call 248-723-0134.
- Mitchell's Fish Market: Mitchell's Fish Market features fresh fish flown in daily and an extensive wine list. The restaurant will be open from 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m. For more information or reservations, call 248-646-3663.
- Max & Erma's: This long-standing neighborhood restaurant, which features a diverse but casual menu, will be open from 11 a.m.-10 p.m. For more information or reservations, call 248-258-1188.