11-Year-Old Violinist Daniel Cho to Perform at St. James Sunday
All donations collected at the concert will go toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
Wondering what to do with yourself this weekend? Don't dismay: check out today's Weekend Spotlight:
Our pick for today: Musical Odyssey: Benefit for Hurricane Relief
- When: 4 p.m. Sunday
- Where: St. James Episcopal Church
- Cost: Donations encouraged
- Why Go: This weekend, come out to see the amazing Daniel Cho, an 11-year-old violinist, pianist and composer perform with his mother, Seung Cho. Daniel is also the winner of the Music Teachers' National Association national competition. All donations accepted during the concert will be donated to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
Also happening this weekend:
- Dancing With the Stars Fundraiser to Benefit South Oakland Shelter
- First Annual Turkey Shoot-Out to Benefit BASCC's Meals on Wheels
Come back to Birmingham Patch on Thursday for more weekend things to do in our Weekend Planner, or visit our events calendar.