On the Agenda: Discussion of the 2012 Learning Conference
The Birmingham Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the district's administrative building on West Merrill.
- Dr. Stephen Palmer, Assistant Superintendent for Instruction, will discuss the 2012 Learning Conference
- Jane Johnson and Jennifer Watkins of Yeo & Yeo P.C. will provide an audit for the last fiscal year
- Deborah Piesz, Assistant Superintendent for Business Services, will provide financial statements for the previous period
- Personnel action: The board will adopt a resolution proclaiming Oct. 21-27 as 'Safe Schools Week'.
- Sale of building: The board will adopt a resolution for sale of the school district's administration building.
- Recognition of service: The board will recognize the service of the late Sandy Frincke and the late Dr. Bruce Van Deusen.
Also at the Tuesday night school board meeting, residents and parents can hear the Superintendents Report, Board Comments and have the chance to make public comment. Public Comment occurs before the board hears reports and discusses resolutions.